I am falling in love with a teacher?

I am 18 years old, senior year in highschool and I think I'm falling for a teacher. He s new in school, young, just graduated I think and very handsome. He's not my teacher but I've seen him at school and it seems like everytime (literally) we meet we make eye contact and its not just a glance. I don't know what it should mean, I am very confused, especially because it's not ok to fall for a teacher. I've never been in this situation before and I don't know how to handle it. Do you think teachers (especially new ones) find student attractive or interesting? They are humans, still...

Most Helpful Guy

• Infatuation =/= love.

You wouldn't be the first girl who strongly crushes on her teacher... and surely not the last one. Either way - you don't do anything. You could get him in trouble, if you try to seduce him and probably make yourself real embarrassed.
    Just wait it out.

Most Helpful Girl

• This screams infatuation, not 'falling in love.' Many people go through life with having a 'crush' or infatuation with another person (colleague/teacher/boss/friend etc.)
    Maybe he's just good at keeping eye-contact? It does not mean he's attracted to you. Even if a teacher/person in authorial position finds a student "attractive" they cannot act on their feelings towards a student.

What Guys Said 6

• Nothing wrong with that, we don't choose the people like, it just happens. But it's not a good idea to try to do anything while you're a student and he's a teacher. He's just graduated, you're both young, you're legally old enough... wait until you finish High School and do something about it if you really like him.

• When I was like 18 my highschool teacher who was around her early 40s was finding me attractive aswell.. don't ask how do I know it ;D

• Attractive- usually no
    Interesting- sure

• Just be friendly and go about you business.

• It means that you're staring and he's caught you staring and is starting to notice it

• ur a senior and ur gonna be graduating just fuck have him

What Girls Said 2

• Your teachers have zero interest in you past making sure you pass tests.

Move on.

• don't

you have the choice to stop such feelings