I have a crush on a guy who wants sex?

So I've known this guy for about 2 months. He's almost exactly my type, except he's not very smart and at times he can be kind of annoying. He's so attractive and he's fun, but sex is constantly on his mind. He's never expressed any interest in a relationship, but I haven't either. He asked me a few weeks ago if I was interested in a friends with benefits relationship but I said no because I was worried I'd catch unrequited feelings. Unfortunately it seems that I caught feelings anyway. It sucks. I don't know what to do. Also now I'm kind of regretting rejecting his friends with benefits offer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it. You're not even friends to this guy. You'll never fuck him enough to make him love you.

just wanna emphasis this, he just wants to use you for sex

Most Helpful Girl

• Best to regret not doing it a little now than regret doing it a lot later. Friends with benefits doesn't work with men because they only want fuck buddies. You might think you can deal with it just being sex but be honest with yourself, you would still want to be able to hang out with this person sometimes and just watch tv or maybe go out for food together. He won't. He'll just want the wham bam thankyou mam... at least ultimately. So don't waste your time or hurt yourself any further. He doesn't want a relationship, that won't change so be strong and end things.

What Guys Said 1

• Trust me, no guy will mind if a chick changes her mind on a friends with benefits request later on.

What Girls Said 1

• It's a crush
    move on