My boyfriend says he okay with waiting 3 years to finally meet?

yes, its one of those "online relationships". and hey, I'm about as crazy about the idea as you are. In my case, not a lot. You see I have very strict Islamic parents and thisnguy I've fallen in love with is both christian and living in England. Yes, I know what you're thinking, but fortunately its not only his accent that drives me crazy ;) Anyway so we agreed when I'm 18 I'll move in with my aunt who lives in London and right now we sort of broke off all contact because my parents made it physically impossible to talk to him by taking my laptop, phone, iPad, WiFi. and locking it all up in a safe. Right now I'm using a family members Tablet. Anyway, so he said that still even though we won't be talking for a good few months, that he would wait, I don't know whether to trust him fully or not because he tends to change his mind a lot. We first broke up because distance was too hard on him, he said he lost feelings for me, we stayed friends with benefits because " Damn ;)" and then eventually kind on unexpectedly became a sort of couple again and he said he's through with fucking other girls and he only wants me now and yada yada yada. Any who, basically is he trust worthy now? I mean through the months he has shown lots of loyalty in ways that I don't feel like explaining fully. Basically, this girl, she told him she loved him shit like that, and he said no he chooses me and he let's me speak to his friends and doesn't make me lie about our relationship, its like he's kinda proud of us and that feels really nice. Anyway, thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Three years is forever when you are 15 years old. It is unlikely to last because there will be too many temptations for him.

I know right? So that's why I told him he can fuck other girls while we are in this predicament but he refuses to. he says he doesn't really want to

I think its because then he will be like, tempted and shit

He doesn't want to admit it and he may even believe that he will be faithful to you, but it is unlikely to happen.

What Guys Said 2

• "You see I have very strict Islamic parents and this guy I've fallen in love with is both christian"

You know you could be killed right? You also must know if you don't already, that many countries monitor social media and punish people for doing things that are haram.

Hey, look lol, Im sorry but I really hate how people see Islam like on social media and stuff, Literally the meaning of Islam is peace in Arabic and we believe in forgiveness and mercy and that god is most merciful, its really not our fault that there are Muslims who simply don't practise of the way they should, hope that made anyone understand the religion a little bit better🌞

• dont kid yourself, kid

I'm confused, what do you mean?

so confused in who's talking to who rn :\

and yes I admit, his accent was the only reason in the fiiirrrsssttt place, but after that I was attracted to his looks and all

What Girls Said 3

• Friends with benefits while you haven't even met, so no physical contact? How does that work? I must be getting old.

Anyhow there's a WORLD full of guys out there, so stop wasting your time on this and start living which includes real physical contact!

but this is perfect in a way, I just wanted to ask if any of you thinks that he will just say we should call it off again

I don't know, it's your life, if you want to fight for a guy like that then be my guest. But look around. All the people that responded are telling you that you're fooling yourself. This is not the way to start a relationship and it's definitely not sustainable, if only for the distance. But on top of that this guy has serious mental issues. It's true what they say though, you cannot let others love you until you learn how to love yourself. But I like I said this is just my opinion, and please don't feel the urge to defend yourself or your choices, because in the end it's you who should be happy with it.

Thank You for your opinion, much appreciated xxx

• Hun your naive to think that would work... for a start the distance put him off before.
    secondly he's 'through with fucking other girls' means he has already which is disrespectful

• No he bus still fucking other girls.. And guys wow lol