Does it sound like he is interested in me?

So there's a guy whom I'm pretty interested in. He's exactly my type; quietly handsome, into most of the same things as I am, and just a really nice guy in general. I'm not sure if he's single or not (though Facebook says he is), but his actions say he is.
Soo the other week we had dinner together as a group, and he offered me one of his beers (though I was designated driver so I couldn't), and a sip (which I did take). We got on really well, joked around a lot, and I THINK he was flirting (or gently teasing, which was nice).

Then the next week our dorm went out to a nightclub for a last hoorah kind of thing (it's the end of the academic year, so we all decided to celebrate), and we got to chatting (keep in mind that we were extremely drunk at the time), and he kept buying me drinks (and refused to let me repay the favour), and we sat down and chatted for literally hours. He seemed to gravitate towards me all the time. The day after, he was moving out of the dorm, and he was giving away a printer and stuff. Despite other people asking, he put them aside for me, and even helped me carry it all up to my room (since I live on the top floor). We chatted for awhile, and he just seemed really nervous and shy, and when I asked for a hug (since he was leaving), he gave me one, but it was a really short nervous one. He then apologised for 'looking gross' and followed it up with, 'you're probably used to guys looking better than me, right?'

I'm kind of into him. Does it sound like he's into me? :)

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely, I think he also thinks you are out of his league and deserve better. Drinking was probably the only way he had the courage to have fun with you... I say go for it!

What Girls Said 2

• I think he's so into you. Go for it!

• Yes he likes you.