Girls, Do I have a chance with her?

I met this girl in my PE Class. First of all, she is nice to me and is really encouraging when I am working out. However, she is in great physical shape and I am barely able to do push-ups. Also, she is a cheerleader and I am a nerd. I know that shouldn't matter, but I am afraid that her friends in cheer would discourage her from dating me. Also, she is a year older, but I am taller than her. What do you think? Do I have a chance?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Who cares what her friends think... if you want a chance, there's only one way to find out. Ask to take her out for lunch maybe be workout buddies.

• Of course you do! Don't worry about it aND ask her out! You'll realize in a couple of years once you graduate none of that stuff matters. If you like her and she likes you then your good to go. Sounds like she may like you. Good luck! You'll be fine!