Would a 25 year old guy go out with a 17 year old girl a senior in high school?

• Hell yeah
  • Hell no

Most Helpful Guy

• Sapourak it's different if they're out of high school. Being in high school still, and that much of an age difference is a huge deal. If you were out of high school, it would be better, but the age gap is still questionable. As you get older the age gap wouldn't matter but currently it's iffy.

What Guys Said 7

• That's a pretty long age distance, also why is the guy going after high school girls. I don't know I don't find that right.

• I know plenty would if she were hot enough. I don't play with that line, but it's very common.

• I'm only 23, but no

• I'm almost 25, I wouldn't do that.

• I new a 16 year old went out with a 30 with 2 kids.

• For me it would depend on her maturity, and weather her family is okay with it.

• Would he? Probably. Do I think it's right? No. That's just my opinion, and a lot of people probably don't agree.

But it is really only a 8 year difference

Does it matter that much

8 years is a long time... When he was an adult you were only 10 years old. Age becomes less of an issue the older you get. For example, an 8 year difference between a 50 year old and a 42 year old isn't that bad, but at 17, you're too young

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know is he a pedophile?

• He would if he's a creeper.

• If his name is Uncle Pervy... sure.

• If I'm 17 I won't date 25 yo guy, seems scary and c'mon they've so mature than us... If I'm 25 iwon't date 17, what on earth are you doing with that.

• Did I Inspire you to ask this