A messy situation and need advice?

When I was 16, I was involved with my older sister husband. It was mostly emotional and eventually I told her about the situation. My little sister just recently have a boyfriend and the thing is after that situation with my older sister she warned her boyfriend about me. They have rules he can cheat on any girl beside me. Well one day he went to me and said he was curious about me and told me he wanted to be with me. It bring back old memories from my past. I told my little sister but she thinks im lying and wonder why I always put myself in these situation. I try to avoid people but it never works. After that I ran away from home and live with my friend and her boyfriend. The thing is people been questioning my friend why would she do that if she knows my past with guys. But so far nothing happened, her boyfriend see me as a friend. But when guys know about this about me they act different and I feel that people are afraid of me. I told my ex and he got insecure because he was afraid his little brother will like me and we ended it. I don't know what to do about this.

What Guys Said 1

• Live with it until you find someone who can blindly trust you

Is it best to not tell them about my past at all?

Better not tell anyone, but i guess others will talk about it..

What Girls Said 2

• The best you can really do is just focus on yourself

• you'll have to live with it