What is the one thing that intimidates you from a person you are attracted to?

I have 2. The first one is beauty, if she's gorgeous and she stares/looks at me while im talking to her I will be idiotized and intimidated as well. The second one is confidence, this is a big one for me because for most of us, if not all of us, confidence is a turn on and is the key to many things in life. When a woman that I'm attracted to shows that she's confident and independent not only do i want her more but i also get intimidated.

What about you guys? If you have more than one name them all!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wit and kindness. They are also the most admirable qualities in my opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's so much better than me. She's better looking, she's more intelligent, she dresses better, she is more mature and she's just way out of my league.

She's also more successful than me and she super confident. She made extended eye contact with me for like 30-60 seconds, never blinked or batted an eyelid, I had to look away and down to break the stare and then when I reestablished eye contact she was still staring at me. I was really intimidated man.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0