Girls, please think about it and be honest. if a guy like this was interested in u then you discovered he is middle eastern what will you do?

i am a middle eastern and i am proud but i dont agree so much with with arabs or muslim community about some stuff and i dont want a girl from muslim or arabic family... i didn't live in america or uk but i am so cultured and my English is good as a native ( i know its hard to believe but its true ) its mostly mixed between British and American and maybe a little irish... i lived my life in qatar but i was born in iraq and carry its citizenship but i dont really feel belonging to iraq. now i study in ukraine and arabs here have really bad reputation here and i even feel ashamed to call myself an arab or musim here cuz of the bad reputation... i want to live in English speaking country in the future... i struggle so much to date cuz of my ethnicity i think and i am a virgin and its making me depressed cuz its unfair.. and these are some a pics of meGirls, please think about it and be honest.if a guy like this was interested in u then you discovered he is middle eastern what will you do?

• i dont care about stereotypes... and i dont judge because of his origins
    69% (9)
  • i would get back or cut his advances politely
    31% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I Married a Muslim Man from Egypt who had Found me on Facebook. I had Traveled over to his Own country, Tied the Knot, and we Both could have Cared less about Culture and Religion.. To a Certain point, that is. We knew When to Draw the fine Line.
    Good luck and Great pix. xx

*Use the Last One, hun, for Profile Pix here. xx

Shokran, @smartc , and thank you too for this Like. I only prefer to date mostly foreign guys, especially Nice Arabs. And I think this is why my husband who had married me, married me because he found an American girl a bit different. lolxxoo

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, hun. xx

What Girls Said 5

• Girls, please think about it and be honest. if a guy like this was interested in u then you discovered he is middle eastern what will you do?
    B. I would get back or cut his advances politely

I don't find the guy attractive and his culture is unappealing to me. He may disagree with the culture or aspects of it but to me that doesn't necessarily mean his family done and to me that may be a source of conflict/discomfort.

"i even feel ashamed to call myself an arab or musim here cuz of the bad reputation"
    Nope the fuck out of that. I highly suggest getting over racial and cultural shame. This in my view is seriously unhealthy.

"i struggle so much to date cuz of my ethnicity i think and i am a virgin and its making me depressed cuz its unfair.. and these are some a pics of me"
    This in my view is also seriously unhealthy. Dating and having sex is not about 'fairness'. A gal doesn't owe you a date or sex. A gal can turn you down for whatever reason she wants. You may dislike it but that doesn't make it 'unfair' since dating/sex is about mutual interest/desire.

the bad reputation is a real thing where i live... they seriously harass girls and drink so much and act like assholes... i can say like 95 % of them... i dont walk with them nor have contact with them and i dislike them and i wish i didn't look like them... and i understand the girl discomfort thats why its unfair for me... i have lower chances cuz i was born in certain location in a specific way while someone who was born with lighter skin and looked more "european " like any of my cousins would have better chance... this is why its unfair

You can try online dating. Many gals however won't like long-distance.

i dont like it too : that why i dont spend much effort on it?:|

• Super cute ;)

• I'd actually prefer a middle eastern guy who'd try to adopt western culture over a normal/conservative middle eastern guy by light years tbh.

you dont seem to have arabic guys before... what if i told you that my culture and yours are mostly the same? ... arabic countries are diverse and different there are African black arabs dark as coal and there are arabs who are white as irish people... my cousin had a diamond blonde hair... and so it goes for the culture... arabs hold different cultures even in one country... you dont seem to have met any arab before... you can ask me about anything rather than taking info from cnn lol

Actually, I went to a Swiss boarding school that any low class, or even middle class for that matter, families could never afford so I doubt the Arabs on my school were low class. They were filthy rich actually and the way they objectified women was disgusting.

i agree is that what they did was disgusting... in this case they represent their culture which is not mine... i am sure its not my people culture... and even the culture which is good... i dont like it not because there is something so bad ... but its more of they pull me to it... i like my long hair but my parents are like " its out of our culture :0"

• Your English is regular. Not too shabby not amazing. You call yourself a muslim but you said you disagree with most of the religion, so are you really a muslim? Also, girls don't reject you because of race if you live in a country where they are the same ethnicy.

you can call me a muslim or non muslim as you like... my religious beliefes are kinda complicated all i can say that i dont agree with muslim community that you know... and i am white Caucasian and my father has green eyes and blonde hair however my mom is a little tanned like Spanish people so i inherited mostly less light features and i am the most tanned one between my cousins... it sucks cuz people think that arabs look like indians lol... i mean my spoken English is good to the point that there are people that thought i am Australian lol

• I think it's really sad that you have to explain yourself as if to try to cater more to what women are looking for in a guy. Whether you speak English or not, whether you live in a certain place or not, whether or not you relate to your culture, etc., the only thing that should matter is how well you treat people.

When you said you feel ashamed sometimes becuase of who you are, it hit home. There are various races on the planet that are not ideal or are looked down upon, and if a person is stupid enough, they'll believe all members of that race are the same.

Being a black woman was never easy. It's exhausting, frankly. However, I think I have the upper hand sometimes becuase when people look at me and expect me to act a certain way, and I prove them wrong, they're surprised, and I would like to think I've instilled some time of learning lesson for them to not judge people right away.

You seem very likable to me. The only thing I'd worry for is how you'd treat me, and I worry about that for anyone else.

i agree with most of what you said... i can see where racism came from and i dont blame it... the people who came from the same area i came did terrible stuff thats why they gained this reputation its natural and reasonable... even i myself had bad idea of black people because i saw how rude they acted... the wrong thing to do is to not give a chance... i remember there was one black girl who was different and really polite and quite but unfortunately the truth is that not she is less than 10% of African black people... the same applies for my situation cuz i am different of my people in general and specially from the ones who are living here where i study... they drink al the time and harass girls and do bad stuff and i am disgusted to walk with them... someone else may not know the difference between me and them... welcome to hell lol

the truth is she is 10% ...