My crush asked if I liked him. What to do?

Two weeks ago he asked me whether i had any feelings for him. I tried to change the subject but he won't stop bringing it up in the conversation. In the end I responded with 'hmmm i haven't decided yet' to which he replied with 'erm okay?'. We graduated last fri... do u think he'll be mad at me if i tell him now? If u think that i should tell him how should i begin the text? Should i like ask if he likes me before i tell him or should i confess my feelings first? I am pretty sure he still likes me but I don't know if he'll act coy after what i did...

1mo But he didn't tell me he liked me either. So am i doing him wrong by being like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• WTF tell him or if you are shy tell him something to encourge him. Ofc he likes you otherwise he wouldn't ask. Don't be like my crush ffs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, what is wrong with you? He's your crush. He likes you. He wants to know if you like him. You basically told him to like someone else. Text him and say "hi. I've been thinking about what you asked me and at the time I was just too shy to tell you yes. 😊"

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him NOW! if you said that to me I would have written you off by now and would be unlikely to give you another chance. If he hasn't given up on you, you might still have a chance, but the door is closing.

Why would you tell him that?

• Just tell him before you regret it forever.

• dump him! dump him!! no, just kidding xD that's nice, ask him out on a date :)

What Girls Said 3

• Like your own Heart from the Start, @Lovesickk... One cannot just Press a button to stop the feelings. I am sure His have Not changed any, could maybe Be a Bit hurt is all.
    Go ahead and Suggest to Him to Hang Out and Talk it Out as you Both are Out and About. Find out What just May come next.
    Good luck. xx

• Jesus christ just fuckin tell him how you feel!

Do you know how bad it is for him not knowing what kind of status he has with you? Its actually one of the worst feelings not telling someone how you feel about them when they actually ask you for it.

• Tell him you like him. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. I'll keep saying it because it's true