Can't understand my boyfriend's mindset?

I can't seem to get why he's thinking this and that way. Example, he thinks that we're wasting water because we use it to bathe, and thinks that Africans are not wasting water. I disagree the "we waste water because we use it to BATHE" part. He feels that helping to carry a ladies bag (aka gf's bag) is GAY. I don't get why. The minute he takes my bag he feels uncomfortable.

I just want to ask the guys, do you think you agree about what my boyfriend said? Or disagree? Gimme ur opinions thanks!~~

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• If one doesn't shower at least occasionally you are living in your own bodies oils and bacteria. That is generally not healthy. PLUS it stink. If you can't handle helping your other half it can't really be called a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

as in he thinks it's a waste of water to bathe (but he still bathes), i told him it's not a waste because it's a NEED for us to bathe. Africans have shortage of water so generally they might not bathe everyday. but he still thinks the same way

• 1mo

Just get him to do it twice a week min

What Guys Said 3

• I don't understand where Africans part is brought up for but whatever. Your boyfriend mindset is weird but didn't seem to stop you from sleeping with him. It's his opinion and he is entitled to it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

HAHA nah i don';t sleep with him. IKR, it;s weird! but up till now i still can't agree to what he say, even tho it's just an opinion

• 1mo

africa is just an example

• Because you are dating a boy.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

both of his opinions make him immature or? i'm not really bothered about the bathing part, more of the helping too carry ladies bag part. what is ur opinion on that?

• 1mo

He is a little boy. You can put up with boy behavior or leave him and date a man.

The problem is that he is more afraid of what others think than his relationship with you. This thinking will always be a problem, until he grows up, if he ever does.

• Sounds like he's immature.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

both of his opinions make him immature or? i'm not really bothered about the bathing part, more of the helping too carry ladies bag part. what is ur opinion on that?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Eh I'm not sure, that might create conflict. I guess I'd probably keep it to yourself.

• 1mo

haha ok thanks!!

What Girls Said 1

• Your boyfriend is immature and needs his balls to drop.

0|0
    0|0