My S. O. tells me that I am not ready for a relationship?

Everytime my S. O. and i fight he accuses me that I am selfish and that I am not ready to be in a relationship. Is this guy's code words for I want out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be, but it may just be general frustration and his go-to exit phrase.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be my ex told me that once when we were fighting and when we officially called it off he told me that he never really liked me that he was trying to force himself to and that I never did anything wrong it was all him. We had one huge fight and I told him that he was the one not ready for a relationship because he would constantly have this anxiety because his ex screwed him over so much blah blah blah that he would treat me horribly because he didn't wamy to be the one to get hurt he wanted to be the one to inflict the hurt... if its code word it would make so much sense to me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• My ex used to say the same to me but actually yes he was the one that wasn't ready for a relationship... At least not with me