Guys, Do Guys Like Virgins?

I heard stories that men prefer women to be virgins more than a sexual experienced ones. I want to know if its true and why do guys like virgins so much?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter if your "body count" is 0, 1000, or anywhere in between. If you want to find a guy who'll judge you for it, you won't need to look hard. But there are plenty of guys who'll accept you for who you are, won't pry into your past, and remain respectful if you offer that information. The truth is that a girl with experience is a lucky find. And so is a virgin who wants to gain it with me. (I was a while ago.)

What Guys Said 11

• All guys are different but for those who prefer virgins:
    (1) you can teach her to have sex the way you like it
    (2) not wrestling with phantoms of old boyfriends or are you better than they are

• Most guys love virgins, yes preferable

• Only if they're not unwilling to have sex

• A virgin usually prefers a virgin is my best guess. I mean I'm a virgin and I wouldn't mind hooking up with another.

• I never wanted a virgin really , except now that I'm planing a new family soon. So yes to only that reason only.

• Yea. She's more attached to her first generally, and I don't want to be just the next guy, or the last of many.

• the fresher the pussy the better

• it doesn't matter if she's a virgin or not. just as long as she isn't a used ho

• Yes.. it's true guys like virgin girls... most of the guys like it too.

• Virgins are okay

• only insecure guys prefer virgins, because they won't judge their lack of skill

i prefer experienced girls