Guys and girls what is your biggest turn off?

Biggest turn off. For me it's smoking. Can't tell you how many times I have seen a good looking woman then see her light up and be completely turned off.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about my biggest one, but I'm with you. I am completely turned off by a woman that smokes. I hate it because I feel like I'm judging them but I don't like it when guys smoke either. Smoking in general is just sick.

Another turn off, pertaining to older women, is when they try to behave and dress like they are still 18 or 20. Really unattractive.

What Girls Said 12

• smoking is one for me also.

And I fucking can't stand a fucking guy that fucking cusses all the fucking time either. ;)

• Loud mouthed and cynical men!

• Bad hygiene, lack of manliness, irresponsibility and negligence. My biggest turn offs.

• Drugs, alcohol, and weed. You can do those things if you want to, but I despise them for myself.

• Bitter/butthurt

• soeones that a jerk to everyone even kids and animals. someone that also lacks a good personality/humor and has lack of hygiene

• Ignorance and show off

• I do not date liberals, other women, or anyone that is an atheist. Also someone that is not white is a turn off as well.

• Someone that is old fashioned

• Body odor

• Smart Alec people on gag. Watch out for therm here as a newcomer.

• Farting, pooping infront of me, blowing your nose without a tissue on purpose so I see your snot coming out.
    And beards. Everything my boyfriend does and hasm

What Guys Said 9

• Personality wise if she flakes our and is not true to her word.
    Appearance wise a nose ring and a vape pen.

• smoking is a turn off for me but isn't a deal breaker

I'd say my biggest turn off is her being promiscuous, between that or being stupid/bitchy/attitude

• Immature women and irresponsible women.

• Top 3:
    Smoking
    Her being a mother
    Shyness

• Lack of personal hygiene

• Sheer idiocy.

• A religious traditional girl

• STIs

• Girls shorter than 175cm