She likes me, wants to date, but I don't know what to do?

This girl, who plain out said she likes me, has a boyfriend, but doesn't actually like him. She said it was a mistake getting together with him. She asked if I wanted to date her, and if I liked her. Thing is, no girl has ever liked me, and I've never dated before. So I'm scared to commit

Also, I don't know if I like her or not. I don't have a full out crush like she does, but I do have feelings of some sort. We agreed I would think about it tonight, and let her know in the morning. Thing is, she has experience with dating, I don't. I'm scared to make a commitment. And I don't know if I actually like her. She said she wants me to be honest, but if I say no to her, I feel like I will be missing out on an opportunity, and being a disappointment to her. She is also an exchange student, and won't be here forever.

What Girls Said 1

• Has she at least broken up with her boyfriend?

No, she said she will. And we aren't really dating yet, at least not until she breaks up with him. She is really shy, so I expect it will take a little for her to do it.

The fact that if she liked you that much she would have broken up with her boyfriend already instead of waiting.

We only sort of discussed our feelings for each other a few days ago, so she didn't know if I even liked her until recently

What Guys Said 1

• Be careful with your heart on this one. I say ya do it for the experience but keep in mind you are the rebound/make the ex jealous guy. Chances are the relationship won't last but at least you get to break your relationship cherry and as long as you play your cards right you will have a replacement for her ready for when she is done rebounding.

She's only been dating this guy for a week, and says she never really liked him, but liked me. That's what I'm thinking, do it for the experience, since it likely won't last long. I just still don't know what to say, as she wants to know if I like her or not, but I really don't know if I do or not. I definitely feel something towards her, but I wouldn't call it a full blown crush or anything.

Doesn't need to be. You will fall harder for her once you get your dickie sticky lol

😂😂😂