Guys, My boyfriend is stressed and seems to be pulling away from me... what should I do?

My boyfriend has become withdrawn lately. His has been in hospital and doesn't really know how to deal with it. He's mostly been drinking a lot, and just overall seems grumpy and doesn't really make plans to see me.

I'm upset, as I'm going on holiday with my friend in a few days -- so I'll be gone for 2 weeks, and instead of spending time with me he's either at work or staying extra late at work. I'm upset because I wish he'd see me as a point of relief from it all.

Should I stop texting him all together, or will that be showing that I don’t care and that I’m not supportive? I want him to know I’m here for him and that I’m not going anywhere, even though it’s tough. What should I do?

Updates:
1mo **his Uncle has been in hospital

0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You could tell him just that, "Hey, I want you to know that I know you're going through something rough... shoot me a text when things get better." etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just leave him alone for a while. Maybe he needs space

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Oh I'll be leaving him alone for 2 weeks. So I won't be seeing him at all.

• 1mo

*I'm going on holiday

• ''I want him to know I’m here for him and that I’m not going anywhere'' Said every single girl before eventually doing exactly that...

0|0
    0|0