Which one do you prefer more when dating looks or personality?

0|0
20|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Both of them, If he is very handsome but has no good personality, why do I need him?
    And if he has a great personality but not these features that make me attracted to the men, then what's the point of dating?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You cannot have one without the other. The most beautiful girl in the world is nothing if you can't stand being around her for more than 10 seconds.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Right now looks but when I'm actually dating for marriage personality of course (though looks will still be important)

4|2
    0|2
  • Which one do you prefer more when dating looks or personality?
    Looks first then personality is considered.

For certain male SJWs this is no different than I imagine how guys approach gals they find attractive then consider her personality. I doubt most guys are going around approaching each and every gal no matter how unattractive they find her in order to get to know her personality.

0|1
    0|1
  • Personality. Looks come along with that for me. In the past I've developed huge crushes on guys after getting to know them even if I didn't originally think they were that attractive.

A real sweetheart with a sense of humor gets my heart all aflutter

1|1
    0|0
  • Life is all about being well rounded. I think you have to find "that look" and personality that fit what you are looking for. I like a combination, but if I had to choose, personality would win out!

0|1
    0|0
  • both I don't know which one I prefer more because I liked someone once based on looks but then I stopped liking him after noticing his personality was not that good and not compatible with mine

Same thing happened with someone else.
    Liked his personality but didn't feel attracted to him though he was not that bad looking

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality for sure.
    Looks do matter to some extent. but if he's a hot, boring, stupid, asshole, I'm not interested.

1|1
    0|0
  • I both!! 👍🏻!! Can't have one and not he other.. attraction toward both must be present for any relationship to work!! Even if just somewhat... there's no siding which one more just must be present!! 👻!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality. Like, 70% personality and 29% looks and 1% are you dumb AF or do you have common sense.

3|1
    0|0
  • Personally cuz if u don't have a good one it's HUGE turn off but I'd prefer both cuz looks help but not completely necessary

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely personality. that mental connection is everything, in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Have to have both.

0|1
    0|0
  • a bit of both of course
    though one time, i did fall hard for personality

1|1
    0|0
  • Personality. It can kill looks instantly if bad

1|2
    0|0
  • Both, physical attraction matters but he doesn't have to be a model looking just a normal good looking that I am attracted to and nice personalities are to turn on to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality! If a guy has a good personality then he naturally becomes more attractive to me.

1|3
    0|0
  • Personality 100%. No contest.

0|2
    0|0
  • Personality a smidge over looks

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality has a way of effecting the persons looks so I say it's a good mix.

I tend to desire a certain way a guy holds himself, how he forms his words, his stride.. all thigns I can see but usually says somethign abotu him and that is hott.

1|1
    0|0
  • Personality.
    Looks might attract me at first but personality is what keeps me around.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I prefer not to date. It's a frustrating, draining activity. Maximum effort with minimum returns.

0|1
    0|0
  • a balance of the two

1|1
    0|0
  • Both!
    I will not compromise

1|1
    0|0
  • Looks can only take you so far rather than personality that could last a life time or many years.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks attract me but personality makes me stay. So personality 100%.

0|1
    0|0
  • looks 60% personality 40%

0|1
    0|0
  • gonna roll with personality if she can look at least average

0|1
    0|0
  • for me personality

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as the looks are decent I feel OK looking for personality