Have you ever tried online dating and how do you feel about it?

I have, I found it to be very slow and aggravating and rarely did I make it past the talking through text phases so I abandoned it for that reason amongst other reasons I have.

... Got bored felt like seeing if anyone could say something to change my mind or reinforce my opinions.

• I tried online dating... didn't like it
  • I had great success with online dating
  • I'm online dating right now
  • Never tried it

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's useless once you're past 25

I'm 27... it sucks

yeah. i was 29 when i dabbled in the online world. it was so-so. there's so many profile pics that i think most dudes don't look past 25, hence my statement. i have friends my age who have had some success with tinder. but i've always done better in the real world.

Most Helpful Guy

• Online dating can require quite a lot of persistence. If you have something you like to do, emgage in a related club and truly meet the people that surround you. Online dating can work, so can meeting people doing the things you love.

What Girls Said 2

• Never tried and never will..

Online is different for girls and guys

Girls - getting messages from countless guys

Guys - no ones messages you and girls rarely talk to you

Yeah i know but i find it a Total waste of time anyway...

• I tried it and found it so so.

I found it really hard to get dates... which made talking online even more boring because the mindset was "well this is just going to go nowhere too".

POF makes me want to become a mass shooter... nothing worse then trying to talk to a girl you're barely even interested in but figure "fuck it no one is messaging me and I might as well try" and have her completely ignore you or act like a dick... then have that same thing happen over and over again hundreds of times.

POF worked for me. Got lucky

What Guys Said 5

• Nope not into it. Tried it, mainly fucked around teased a lot of girls and then fucked off.

lol don't feel bad most of them deserve it for doing the same thing to guys.

It was good fun. I did a service for some guy somewhere, most of the girls i talked to were sloots so brought down their confidence.

• I have, and it can go fornicate itself with an iron stick.

• Nah. Not into online dating.

• I used it for two years starting from age 33. I met a lot of girls, had a lot of dates... some of these relationships went somewhere, some didn't go beyond the first date. The trick is to get a face to face meeting sooner rather than later, don't waste more than a week or at the very most two sending messages without having an actual date planned.

• Met my girlfriend that way.