Have you ever tried online dating and how do you feel about it?

I have, I found it to be very slow and aggravating and rarely did I make it past the talking through text phases so I abandoned it for that reason amongst other reasons I have.

... Got bored felt like seeing if anyone could say something to change my mind or reinforce my opinions.

• I tried online dating... didn't like it
    40% (2)40% (4)40% (6)Vote
  • I had great success with online dating
    0% (0)30% (3)20% (3)Vote
  • I'm online dating right now
    20% (1)10% (1)13% (2)Vote
  • Never tried it
    40% (2)20% (2)27% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's useless once you're past 25

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I'm 27... it sucks

• 1mo

yeah. i was 29 when i dabbled in the online world. it was so-so. there's so many profile pics that i think most dudes don't look past 25, hence my statement. i have friends my age who have had some success with tinder. but i've always done better in the real world.

Most Helpful Guy

• Online dating can require quite a lot of persistence. If you have something you like to do, emgage in a related club and truly meet the people that surround you. Online dating can work, so can meeting people doing the things you love.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Never tried and never will..

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Online is different for girls and guys

Girls - getting messages from countless guys

Guys - no ones messages you and girls rarely talk to you

• 1mo

Yeah i know but i find it a Total waste of time anyway...

• I tried it and found it so so.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I found it really hard to get dates... which made talking online even more boring because the mindset was "well this is just going to go nowhere too".

• Show All
    • 1mo

POF makes me want to become a mass shooter... nothing worse then trying to talk to a girl you're barely even interested in but figure "fuck it no one is messaging me and I might as well try" and have her completely ignore you or act like a dick... then have that same thing happen over and over again hundreds of times.

• 1mo

POF worked for me. Got lucky

What Guys Said 5

• Nope not into it. Tried it, mainly fucked around teased a lot of girls and then fucked off.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

lol don't feel bad most of them deserve it for doing the same thing to guys.

• 1mo

It was good fun. I did a service for some guy somewhere, most of the girls i talked to were sloots so brought down their confidence.

• I have, and it can go fornicate itself with an iron stick.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah. Not into online dating.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used it for two years starting from age 33. I met a lot of girls, had a lot of dates... some of these relationships went somewhere, some didn't go beyond the first date. The trick is to get a face to face meeting sooner rather than later, don't waste more than a week or at the very most two sending messages without having an actual date planned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Met my girlfriend that way.

1|1
    0|0