Has any girls been through this?

So lately my attention has only been on to girls. I've liked boys all my life I've just never had much luck with them and im shy. I haven't had really any interest in talking to any guys lately it's been just girls. I've asked a girl for her Kik today. That's something I'd never have the guts to do, but it's like I couldn't help it she was so attractive.

Have any girls been in a phase where they loose care for guys and focus more on girls? Or does that mean I'm that desperate for a guy, or does that mean I've suddenly am growing more than just sexual attraction to girls?

Please no rude or mean comments, if you don't like don't answer. Don't make fun of me :(

What Guys Said 1

• You might be bi-curious

What Girls Said 2

• I've been through that I was even in a pretty serious (or so I thought) relationship with a girl but then after two years of dating girls I realized that I wasn't even bi that was just like a phase.

• I think we all can admire a persons beauty and that your just hurt about with your experiences with men. It doesn't mean that your growing sexually attracted to other girls. Its just mean that you feel safer of your sex. Plus your shy. So you can't really expect other people to communicate with you the same if your just awkward. I'm the same way as far as awkwardness. If you met somebody who's male and they treated you the same way and attention your getting from this girl, I believe you will change your mind. I think you just physically liked her as a person. There is a thing of having friends who's attractive or on the same attractive level as you. When I look at all of my friends, I feel like I am within the same way as them. As I see most of myself and similarities in all of them. Maybe there is something about this girl that reminds you of yourself.