How do you flirt?

When anyone ever flirts with me I always act super uncomfortable. I never know what to do. So, how do you flirt?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Comes natural to me.
    I don't know it's all in body language and confidence. Smile and compliment him too.

What Guys Said 7

• I give and take. I make fun of them and then followup with a compliment in a humorous way. Very few people can outwit me. I'm a really big scary looking guy and can look intimidating to a lot of people.

I always downplay masculinity in a joking manner to make them laugh, and feel more comfortable with me. It always conveys an attitude of not carelessness. Most guys when they flirt try to impress the girl and it becomes blatantly obvious.

If I get some playful insult from her, then I'll most likely take it and take it even further. "Bodybuilding is kind of a gay sport lolol.. why do you do it?

"I liked to get oiled up by my bros backstage so I can perform amazing rear glute spreads.. after that we give each other brojobs... it's only homo if I get pregnant"

Lol I'll take a joke to the absolute limit to where she can say this guy truly doesn't give a fuck what I think about him. I can make almost anyone laugh. It works fucking wonderfully.

Not caring*

On my phone RN.

Lol I've hooked up with a lot of those girls. Yeah real life isn't like tinder and I cool it off but most girls on tinder just want to fuck so I take advantage. Don't do what I do on tinder lol

Lol you re smart
      I do smthng similar sometimes
      Great understanding of people

• Like a predator about to make a kill

• Awkwardly and badly.

• So well that I have to be careful.

sorry?

Ohhh... but what do you mean by, "girls have taken it too seriously"

Saw this new girl at a job I thought was cute so was looking at her. Flirted a little when we talked and before I knew it, she was asking for my number, talking about restaurant dates and sexual stuff. She didn't even know my name lol. Wtf!

• like a smooth criminal

• I don't know whenever I talk to a girl they get really quiet even when they aren't normally like that and I don't understand why?

are you trying to start a conversation that
      a) ends a conversation (you don't sweat much for a fat gal)
      b) on a topic they can't contribute to (how about that drag race/football game on TV)
      c) out of the main stream (hey - ever wonder why plastic goes bad so fast in the sunlight)

just asking

@AthleticMom No. It will just be an easy conversation about what I did or what they did that day. It isn't that they completely stop talking they just start talking quietly to the point where it can be hard to hear what they are saying.

Get a friend to witness what's going on that you are missing... e. g. when you're talking louder & louder might produce this or something else afoot

• I don't lol
    I flirt in my imagination when I'm going to sleep lol

What Girls Said 1

• Safest & easiest way is to flirt back "in like kind"
    while being subtle (vs broadcast it from a stage fro all to see)
    and see where that leads.