Why do men do this?

Tell you they really like you. They miss your face. They never want the night to end. they see a future. Etc. and after 4 awesome dates just drift away? I am so hurt by it. I just don't get it? If you weren't really interested then why say that stuff? I feel like you know about what you want from that person on the first or second date.

Most Helpful Guy

• They probably discovered something about you that's unappealing, or he could have found another girl he liked more.

I don't know. Because after our 4th date he was already planning the next weekend with me. But then he never came through on plans, never followed up, and do
      I asked him about it but he hasn't responded since then. That was Saturday. Them today his best friend hit me up. I ignored it because I thought it was weird but still.

Well there has to be a reason

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they don't truly know what they want or they try to trick girls into sleeping with them because apparently those lines work for them.

What Guys Said 4

• Something you said or did turned them off, and after having time to reflect on it, they decided that whatever it was, was a deal breaker.

Up until it happened, they meant what they said. Speaking from experience here.

• yeah people that do that just get bored and move on it's really sad to be honest leading people on like that and telling them what they want to hear

• Depends.. Where y'all intimate? Maybe he just got busy, or he's weighing out his options, or trying to close last chapter to a previous situation. At this point we all just assuming.

Yes we were intimate.

He might of just test drive the car, but didn't want to sign a lease, or buy the car. Have you tried expressing your concern?

• Are you an interesting person?

What Girls Said 0