Do/will you sleep in the same bed with your date/spouse?

If you watched the 50 shades of grey.. lol. He always preferred sleeping alone.

• I am single
  • Yes. Sleeping in the same bed creates/will create a bond between us
  • I don't care
  • No. I love sleeping alone in my bed

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• B for me

What Girls Said 4

• Do/will you sleep in the same bed with your date/spouse?
    D. No I love sleeping alone in my bed

I prefer sleeping alone it's way more comfortable- I have more space and to me there's a certain peace of mind of only having to worry about myself. No guy taking up space in my bed. No guy crowding me/touching me possibly nagging for sex when I want to go to sleep. No guy thinking trying to have sex with my sleeping body isn't sexual assault/rape because he's my 'date/spouse'.

• I couldn't sleep alone if I lived with my SO. I love to snuggle up and cuddle in bed. Besides after sex, it's nice to cuddle up together and fall asleep in each others arms. Sleeping alone when you're together is far too cold and unloving.

• I hate sleeping alone. I sleep with my boyfriend, our daughter and our two pitbulls in the same bed. 😭😭 helps with my anxiety

• I sleep alone till marriage. Period.

What Guys Said 1

• Same bed. That way you can let her steal the blanket while you freeze all night. Then you can look over at her, how's she's nice and warm. Then lay there freezing for a while. Then look over at her laying there nice and warm. Then lay there freezing for a while. Then you try to squeeze under that little tiny corner sticking out. Then she rolls over, stealing the tiny corner from you. Then you give up and let her keep it, while you lay there freezing all night. It's quite enjoyable.