Does he like me?

I recently told my best friend I had feelings for him. He told me he liked me but wasn't ready for a relationship as he had a bad break up a few years ago and didn't want me to get hurt!
However we have made out lots and have slept together , He told me not to get too attatched - so I backed off a little now he is being really flirty with me and also being flirty about other girls in front of me - to get my attention. Do you think he has feelings for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's a fuckboy who is using "not ready to commit" to just extract sex from you and bounce after he's done filling you up with cum for the 20th time.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is using you for sex. He's also a huge player.

Honesty if you met him he is the most unplayer like guy ever- he lacks confidence and is very shy.

He's low key! He flirts with other chicks as well and he claims that he's not interested in anything serious ><

What Guys Said 2

• friends with benefits.

• He has feelings for you, but probably doesn't know how to deal with them right now.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he finds you attractive but he certainly is not devoted to you emotionally.