Does he like me?

I recently told my best friend I had feelings for him. He told me he liked me but wasn't ready for a relationship as he had a bad break up a few years ago and didn't want me to get hurt!
However we have made out lots and have slept together , He told me not to get too attatched - so I backed off a little now he is being really flirty with me and also being flirty about other girls in front of me - to get my attention. Do you think he has feelings for me?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's a fuckboy who is using "not ready to commit" to just extract sex from you and bounce after he's done filling you up with cum for the 20th time.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He is using you for sex. He's also a huge player.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Honesty if you met him he is the most unplayer like guy ever- he lacks confidence and is very shy.

• 1mo

He's low key! He flirts with other chicks as well and he claims that he's not interested in anything serious ><

What Guys Said 2

• friends with benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has feelings for you, but probably doesn't know how to deal with them right now.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he finds you attractive but he certainly is not devoted to you emotionally.

0|0
    0|0