Guys, is carrying your gf's bag GAY?

yes or no, please state why

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• No. That is how a little boy would think. A man can help you carry your bag and even buy tampons if you need them

Most Helpful Girl

• No of course not. If my hands are full or if I need to go to the bathroom and there is no where to put my purse I don't see what the problem is.

A secure man would not care what others thought of them any way. I believe only insecure men would feel people would see them as gay for holding the purse of a friend, mother, sister, girlfriend, or wife.

What Guys Said 26

• Not gay, but I definitely don't want to do it often. I made a conscious decision to go without having a bunch of my possessions I might need on me for the very reason that I don't want to be saddled with carrying a bag around. I didn't do it so I could keep my hands free to hold yours🙄😂

• Hell no that is one of the manliest thing that a guy can do for his girl. Because it is so obvious what he is doing for her. No guy really runs around carrying a purse so it is obvious that he is carrying it for someone else. Because no guy really wants to carry a purse then he is carrying it for someone that he really cares about.

Nigga, no it ain't 😂. It's no big deal, but let's not pretend that shit is even remotely manly

• It depends. If it's just for a short period of time while she's occupied with something else AND (and this is VERY important) if you hold it in such a way that a girl never would, then you can get away with it without it being gay. You definitely wouldn't slide your arm through the strap and hold it that way. That would be gay. But if you just sort of grip the bag itself with one hand in a way that says: "I'm just holding this thing for a short time to help out my girl" then that's not gay.

• Nah, don't think so. It's just a bag. The only gay thing a girlfriend could do with her boyfriend is pegging.

• no. unless the bag is a man and the boyfriend is attracted to the man/bag then no it isn't gay

• No.
    It can be "pussy whipped" if he's just there to carry the bags and she's carrying all while she has nothing.

• GAG, some of the stupidest questions on the internet, like, do you really had to ask this obvious question? O_o...

• Wanting to have sexual relationships with other men is gay.

• If I get to bang my girlfriend because she appreciates me carrying her bag for her then that is the antithesis of being gay.

• Only a bitch made man would think it's gay.

• I voted [B] while I believe so but for the sake of the keks, I will say, that it is indeed GAY!

Because gay has lost it's meaning.

• I carry my friends' bags when they go into the bathrooms. I just fling the bag around my shoulder. People may find it weird but, I really don't care

• No, but you might be pussy whipped, which is never ok 🙅

• You'd have to be pretty insecure to not want to hold your girlfriends bag for "gay" reasons.

• No its not gay.

• Not gay, but very pussy whipped.

• Yeah..

• only if you are a girl

• I don't think you know what gay means.

i dont think it this way, my boyfriend does and i kennut stand it LOL

• It's gay in the culturally extended definition of the word.

• No, I'd rather say helpful

• its not gay but i would never do it. im her boyfriend, not her bitch

• Helpful.. but it doesn't make me comfortable. I dont even dig in her purse when she needs something!

• Nah, Even its cool.

• I don't think it's gay, but I wouldn't carry my girlfriend's bag.

• No
    Not at all

What Girls Said 7

• Carrying it Properly, not Over the Shoulder... I have Seen Guys with Polite Tries do This for a Wife or a Girlfriend. I don't think Anything about it.
    Handle the Handles with Kid gloves Here, dear, because in Today's Society, you Have to be Politically Correct.
    Good luck. xx

• According to the Oxford English Dictionary, gay (aka homosexual) means "Sexually attracted to people of one's own sex."

I don't think carrying someone's bag is related to sexual attractiveness.

• Any guy who says yes is just jealous that the guy carrying the purse has a girlfriend in the first place 😂

• No..

• Not at all

• It's "chivalrous" gesture.

• I've never understood why men have a problem with it. I mean, it just means you have a girlfriend... that shouldn't be a bad thing :^)