What kind of women do you find on Tinder?

I know Tinder has a reputation for hook-ups. But-are mostly the people on just looking for a hook-up, and what have been people's experiences? And I'm talking women over 30.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's be honest, unless you're hot as shit or just wanting a fuck about, dating things like tinder is a complete waste of time.

All the girls just swipe through trying to find the hottest guy they can fuck and all the guys just swipe through trying to find the nicest ass.

Things like that are just hubs for shallow based hookups and nothing more.. I mean... Do you really think you'll have a future with someone you met on a casual sex site? Not exactly marriage or dating material..

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried Tinder about 6 months ago, and cancelled my account within a week. It was primarily people looking for hook ups. My best friend was using it solely for that purpose. It also seemed like most of the guys that talked to me just assumed I was there for the same thing. Zoosk ended up being a much better site for looking for a relationship, especially for someone in their 30s.

What Guys Said 5

• I had dates and short relationships from Tinder. The girls tended to be comfortable in their own skin and confident in what they wanted from their romantic lives.

• I've never been on Tinder.

• I made a tinder just to see if I would even get any matches and I actually got a bunch of matches. But the girls who matched with me looked like girls who were awkward and were looking for real relationships. Just like the girls who stare at me.

• This is going to sound mysoginistic but in all honesty, it's usually only fat slits who message back

• I'm not on Tinder. I'm on match and pof, though.

What Girls Said 1

• I have heard Plenty and it is Not like the One, hun, that's "Plenty of Fish."
    If you are into a Relationship, Disregard it and go to this One that May be a Better... Catch of the Day.
    Good luck. xx