Do I have the right to be suspicious of my boyfriend in this situation?

To the point, my boyfriend of two years recently moved onto a new job. In his goodbye company card, his female coworker signed it friendlier than everyone else including hearts, and "don't leave me", "I'll miss you", "please call me" along with referring to my boyfriend and herself as mr and mrs.

I walked into this by reading the card, however i never look through his things and it was innocent

This, in addition to a couple other things (driving just her home from a work outing, privacy screen protector? has left me suspicious. Do I have a right to be suspicious? Am I being paranoid? Should I bother saying anything?

Thanks for the honest advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you have every right to be suspicious.

He has no control of who likes him and you can not fault him for that, but he should not be giving her special treatment and or leading her on.

It is very possible that you boyfriend doesn't see her attraction and just looks at her like a friend. I have been told that girls a work hit on me, but I have never noticed.

However, he needs to make sure she know she is just his friend, that he is with you and that will not change, and he needs to reassure you of this. Girls can get a little crazy sometimes, but I still think it is the man's responsibility to make sure she knows that she is the only one in his life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't assume he's cheating based on that alone, I'd only be concerned if his behaviour towards me had changed, and there was more signs something was going on.

She may have just got on really well with at work, and is going to genuinely miss him within the workplace. The" Mr. & Mrs. is a little strange , but it could just be some silly joke between them both at work. If you are starting to doubt him I'd speak to him about it.

What Guys Said 2

• Lots of people have a "work wife" or "work husband". It's mostly a joke for opposite sex work friends that go to lunch or talk a lot, and it's usually innocent. She's probably just teasing him if she signed a card that all her coworkers will see. I would be careful about assuming too much. But by all means, ask. Kid him so you don't sound confrontational and put him on the defensive.

• I think you have a right to know what, if anything, is going on. I'd ask him.

What Girls Said 4

• Keep an eye on this situation. You have every Right to Feel... Suspicious.
    I would have Probably let it Go, as you Know, with Her Forwardness with him with this 'Goodbye Company Card,' for Me thinking She has this Mad Crush, even after he 'Moved on to a new job,' but what Caught my own Private Eye Here, Dear... Privacy Screen protector?
    Is Someone Hiding Something?
    Good luck. xx

• That is pretty suspicious. I would definitely talk to him about it and tell him you're not comfortable with him hanging out with her anymore

• Why dont you just ask him whats going on?

I wasn't sure if i was reading too much into it to say anything

• I'd say something but don't accuse him because you don't know the whole story.