Is it ok to just stop looking for a girlfriend?

Is it ok to just stop looking for a girlfriend

Most women already have boyfriends already and I'm horrible at reading signs for example had a girl last semester run into me on campus she said she was happy to see me and gave me Tim
Hortons, this was just being friendly but I took it as interest

Most Helpful Girl

• It is ok to stop looking, but it is not ok to give up (as in, to have the giving-up attitude). If something good comes along, take it :)

Why not give up a girl isn't entitled to me

hey thanks for choosing this as MHO :) no one is entitled to anyone, lol :)) that is not how you are supposed to look at it. You also benefit from a healthy functional relationship, not just her, and I think it is worth leaving a little window open for that possibility one you have closed all other doors :) just my opinion.

What Girls Said 4

• You can if you want to, it's not a law that you have to chase girls.

• Of course it is, there's no reason why it wouldn't besides how you feel. Nobody will judge you.

I mean it's not by choice there's no single women left

There are, but you have to know where to look. If it's that difficult for you to find any single women you're interested in then I would just try to not stress out over it.

• Of course. You never had to do it in the first place.

• If you are content and happy living alone there's no problem with making that choice.

What Guys Said 8

• I suppose that is your choice after all.

• Yeah it can be nice to take a break. A lot of people seem to not be interested in commitment lately. You know casual dating and sex is pretty common now.

• There's no point in looking. I realized some guys aren't meant to date like me. Well I also can't attract girls. Girls always seem so nervous around me which leads me to believe im unattractive and creepy

• Go right ahead and stop if you want. Nobody will care except you.

No actually soon I won't care why look for girls when they are all taken

• Sure if you're not really in a hurry for love

That's not it dude it's that there's no single women

No there's not every girl I have thought of asking I always later catch them with there boyfriend and I just say fuck it mentally like what's the point anymore

There's always going to be singles women out there. That is the point to continue, you keep on looking. And if you're unlucky about women being taken, you keep searching until you found a single one

• Sure

• You can stop and quit at anytime. No one can stop you if you really want to stop looking and quit. Besides, you'll save more money and frustrations especially if you got into a relationship and then things went bad and you two had to breakup and you may have even a more unhappy time because you have attachment feelings you could not let go of the girl you broke up with. But since you're still single now, just embrace it. Live your life the way you want, however you want, wherever you want, and whenever you want.

• You don't have to actively look for some one. Just live life