Should I see two guys at once?

I've met two great guys and they both specifically said they're not looking to settle down. They never said they wanted an exclusive relationship either but I still feel a little guilty. Is this okay?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, it's just dating and since neither of them are looking for a relationship you can bet their dating too. as long as your not in a committed relationship I believe it's fine (even healthy) to date multiple people. why sit around and wait for just one guy when he's made it clear you're just another girl he's dating?

What Guys Said 4

• Do you want to settle down? Depends on that : )

• They want sex with you and that is the truth. If you are okay with have sex with two guys, of course not at the same time, then do it. If not then don't

• sounds like a waste of time, to me.

• no its not

Why?

because its hypocritical in my opinion. no heart can be cut in half.

What Girls Said 4

• Rid the Guilt.
    No one Here, dear, wants to be Hooked at the Hip, and until Someone you May even Like, says "I love you," go ahead and Date each One, hun.
    However, Silence is Golden as to the 'Two Guys." No one has to Know your Boy Business, not even Your Hairdresser.
    Good luck and Have Fun. xx

• It's OK.. sure, if you want to play by technicalities. You know them better than us, do you think they'd be upset if they found out you were seeing someone else? If they would be, do you care? If you can say no to either of those questions then it's fine. Just don't lead them on and don't promise that they're the only one or that you want something serious with either of them. In situations like this, it's only fair to just make your intentions aware to them as well.

• Personally, I'd never date two guys at once. Being exclusive is irrelevant , because my intention of dating a guy would be in the hope of it developing into a long- term relationship. So I'd use all my time to focus on getting to know him. I wouldn't be interested in getting to know any other guy if I was dating a guy

• yes its fine. As long as you're not exclusive and you would feel comfortable telling them you're still seeing other people if they asked.