My boyfriend said he's bored what should I do?

I've been with my boyfriend for over a year now and he says he's bored and we're stuck in this same routine... I want to know what are something I can do to get us out of this routine?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't like anyone telling me they were bored, I'd be saying goodbye then. I guess it depends "how bored" he is and of what exactly. I personally find that people that get "bored" will always get bored no matter what you do. If they aren't happy just being with you then I say goodbye. You can find someone that isn't bored with you and never would be. That's how I see it anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• *Checks age* Over 18.
    Splendid! I can give advice.
    Well, if you're sexually active, then you could try spicing it up in the bedroom. You could try new positions, you could try roleplaying etc.
    You could also try some new activities/hobbies together like learning a foreign language or pottery or cooking or anything that interests you.

What Guys Said 4

• try to cheer him up perhaps. Say something good or take him out somewhere.

• why dont you both try some new activities, like going to the gym together, or watching movies together, or going on a road trip together.

• I think he doesn't like you or he bored up of your procedure of dating..

• Get him a nail and hammer. lol

What Girls Said 0