MY boyfriend SAID HE ISN'T ATTRACTED TO ME?

My boyfriend and I of 2 years live together. For 1 week we have been fighting and I would go to bed alone, while he slept on the couch. Yesterday I complained that we don't have sex. And he said "I'm not attracted to you lately, because of your ugly personality"... that turned into a huge fight, and hours later he came to bed and pushed to have sex with me (which we did). What is going on?

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• People say things when they are mad, however, if you've been behaving in a way that he hates, he may find that unattractive. Doesn't mean, physically, he doesn't find you attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should throw him into the Dumpville.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like its cut and dry: he is falling out of love with you as a person. Either you're personality is changed or he's realizing he wants something different

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

so should i end it? he doesn't want to break up! or at least that is what he said

• Show All
    • 1mo

he has lost all respect for me... the way he talks to me and treats me... I mean i guess ill let it fall apart on its own

• 1mo

Then if you've accepted its over, time to move on. Nothing else really to do

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!