MY boyfriend SAID HE ISN'T ATTRACTED TO ME?

My boyfriend and I of 2 years live together. For 1 week we have been fighting and I would go to bed alone, while he slept on the couch. Yesterday I complained that we don't have sex. And he said "I'm not attracted to you lately, because of your ugly personality"... that turned into a huge fight, and hours later he came to bed and pushed to have sex with me (which we did). What is going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• People say things when they are mad, however, if you've been behaving in a way that he hates, he may find that unattractive. Doesn't mean, physically, he doesn't find you attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should throw him into the Dumpville.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like its cut and dry: he is falling out of love with you as a person. Either you're personality is changed or he's realizing he wants something different

so should i end it? he doesn't want to break up! or at least that is what he said

he has lost all respect for me... the way he talks to me and treats me... I mean i guess ill let it fall apart on its own

Then if you've accepted its over, time to move on. Nothing else really to do

What Girls Said 0