What would you do if you loved someone that treated you like royalty but you weren't physically attracted to them?

• I would try and force myself to be physically intimate with this person, because the rest of me is happy
  • I wouldn't care that this person was right for me, if there is no affection I would just end it

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I would try to help them be more attractive like exercising with them, eating better. Is this a guy you are speaking about or a guy likes you and you don't think you're physically attractive?

Thanks for MHO!!

Most Helpful Girl

• him being amazing doesn't make you physically attracted to him?

He is much older, ugly teeth, bad breath, smoker... extremely sensitive and also needy

needy... so not perfect. Just because someone is nice to you or wants to do things for you doesn't make them a perfect fit but while I wouldn't say that to him I wouldn't continue to take his generosity esp. if he worships you. Go out and find what you want.

What Guys Said 1

• don't do that explain him really what do you think about him...

What Girls Said 8

• Its neither of the above. I can't vote on this. But I will say this: Physical attraction is a choice. You can't force yourself. But you have to face reality. If that person your with is happy with you and your happy with them, there shouldn't be a problem. Because looks and beauty fades with time. Someday you will look worse or less physically attractive. I have seen tons of people who are my age and they already look like their in their 40's, because of genetics or they have a hard time taking care of themselves. That is the reality. But if you have no sort of attraction at all, then you need to leave. And I'm taking about physically aside. If their character is off putting and they don't change, leave them. But just because they change their looks, it doesn't mean you just jump to date them either. Because you too many phonies and fakes who only want you because of your looks or this new you. And then when you fall apart again, they leave you. So make sure you know why your with that person, because anybody can toss around the word 'love'. But at the end of the day you have to show and prove what you say.

• I was kinda in this position before but you can't fool your heart or pheromones... When I broke things off I felt such relief and havnt looked back.

• What would you do if you loved someone that treated you like royalty but you weren't physically attracted to them?
    B. I wouldn't care that this person was right for me, if there is no affection I would just end it

Most likely physical attraction matters to the other person too. I can bet they wouldn't treat you like royalty if they weren't attracted to you. Nor would they accept it if you said sure I'll date you/be in a relationship with you but there won't be any kissing or sexual activity. In my opinion unless a person is a blind asexual I see no reason to overlook physical attraction.

• I'd say date for a little while to see if the attraction grows due to his other qualities. If it doesn't then you may have to leave because another lady said, you can't fake pheromones... you like what you like...

• I wouldn't be with someone I wasn't attracted to. That's no fair to me or them.

• I don't have to be physically attracted to a guy to want to be with him. I don't know, I just never put much stock into what a guy looks like. I prefer average looking guys honestly.

• If I don't feel attraction/chemistry by the first date, I don't "try" to stay with them. I only enjoy being with them when I feel the attraction/chemistry it's such a magical feeling. Also, it's not very nice to do to the person... No matter how nice they may be.

• The only thing I know is that I wouldn't lead them on and make them believe that I feel the same way when I don't. I would appreciate it but let him know that I only see him as a friend.