What's wrong with me?

I am 20 years old and want a real relationship but yet at the same time I feel like I'm not ready for sex and that's all guys want so yeah.. I'm single as a Pringle :/

Most Helpful Guy

• That is not what all guys want, just the ones that are easy to get.

And fyi pringles are not single they come stacked in a lovely can :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing's wrong some people don't have sex til they are 25. How about waiting til marriage? If you're not ready then don't do it, you will find someone who will love you no matter what and will wait.

What Guys Said 8

• The only thing wrong with you is that you somehow got the idea that sex is a must in a relationship. Sure at some point it might become a must, but only if you are ready. If you are ready for a relationship but not for sex, let your date know. If he accepts, no problemo. If he doesn't accept, fuck him very mucho.

• Nothing's wrong with you. You don't feel ready, you're not ready.

• You'd have to find somebody like you
    That's the only solution
    Or a guy willing to wait
    But at some point.. It's gonna come up

• we want love and sex, not just sex, only players want just sex. go for the nice guys.

• I know the feeling. I'm the same haha

• You're waiting for the right guy. There's nothing wrong with that.

• Nothing wrong

• Nothing wrong with being single or a virgin, forget what others say. You decide what you want to do with your life and don't let others tell you what you should do or should not do.

What Girls Said 2

• You just need to find the right guy. If a guy isn't willing to respect your decision he isn't going to value you despite what you do for him.

• You are not alone !