Does absence make the?

when it comes to having any sort of communication initiated by the girl, does absense make your heart grow fonder when she drastrically cuts down on her initiation to contact you?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• it does but at the same time the guy might think your loosing interest if your not letting him know he is still in the picture with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

How to do this? Lets say i inititate texting 2x week before, now drop it to one time a week, firstly, will he even notice the change?

• Show All
    • 1mo

So you think just a one week shift is will make an impact? Then whats the plan for the following week?

• 1mo

its been a fw years for me since i have been in a relationship lol but i can say the plan should be to give you space but let him know he is on your mind mind even though you not talking to him as much so he won't feel like your distancing yourself for some reason that might be his fault. when it isn't his fault.

i mean you have to remember some guys are simple and hate complications and unless you make it clear he will think something that isn't true and ruin the relationship when you were not wanting that to begin with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Speaking for myself, I lose interest.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It 100% depends on the guy and how much he likes you. In some cases, he will fall for you more, question why you aren't there and be worried. In others, he will take it as a sign of disinterest and just move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Im certain i have him hooked, so with this, should i back off to reel him in? How long to back off until stopping?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Got it! Thanks for the advice! Makes sense!

• 1mo

No problem :)

• Sometimes, but she has to know how to play it right. Its a back and forth not a back and never hear from her again

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Please tell me more. Id like to learn :)

• Show All
    • 1mo

there's a difference. Don't go full right away. Build up to it and make sure he's putting in the same level of intensity. You shouldn't have to send multiple messages or wonder when he's going to get back to you at that point.

• 1mo

So, mirror him once i stop backing off.
      Easy enough!!!

• Nope, it does the exact opposite.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!