Do you think this accurately describes the daily struggles of a balding man?

Do you think this accurately describes the daily struggles of a balding man?

• Yep
    25% (6)22% (4)24% (10)Vote
  • Nah
    58% (14)67% (12)62% (26)Vote
  • I know those feels
    17% (4)11% (2)14% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Do you think this accurately describes the daily struggles of a balding man?
    B. Nah

I think it may accurately describe the daily struggles of a balding man who wants more than he offers in looks. Plenty of bald dudes are dating, having sex, and in relationships/marriages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao get implants then?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if he looks good bald or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • aw :(

1|0
    0|0
  • If there is a metaphor hidden somewhere, I don't see it. :[

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha poor baby. He needs to get rich

Bring on the downvotes

0|0
    0|0
  • AWW!!! It's okay they have man weaves now.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Can't weave unless there's something to weave it into...
      •______________________•

It's not like thinning female hair, where the whole area is still covered (and so "weave" is essentially a perfect solution). Weave/extensions can't work on areas that have already been rendered bald by pattern baldness.

• Show All
    • 1mo

lol that's an 8-minute video, which is about 7 minutes and 30 seconds longer than my youtube attention span... sry bb.

If it's about hair transplants / hair follicle surgery, I actually know all about that already. I work professionally with LOTS of 30- to 60-year-old men who are very image-conscious, so... yeah.

• Lmfao I'm dead

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• fampz.abroaderperspect.netdna-cdn.com/.../...a.gif
    does he want that girls hair too?

0|1
    0|0
  • i recently read a science article, in which it was proved that bald men are mostly hot and sexy, i can't disagree to that bald men are the most hot and attractive

www.media3.hw-static.com/.../55025800.jpg
    img3.rnkr-static.com/.../...nd-groups-photo-u6.jpg
    www.media3.hw-static.com/.../55025792.jpg
    hairlossgeeks.com/.../clip_image004_thumb.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, some of us can pull the bald look off damn well. 8)

I tried it a couple years ago because, well, why not? While I grew my 95%-full head of hair back, I'd happily go back to a shaved head if I needed to.

P. S. I actually got more female attention with a shaved head. Could just be a small sample size, or maybe I was looking harder at how people would respond, but I genuinely felt like women were more flirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no. Balding isn't in my genetics, but years ago I shaved my head bald just to see how it looked/felt. Only changes I noticed were.

1. I was always first to notice change of temperature in the room.

2. I have an LL Cool J smooth round skull.

3. Hats stick to your scalp. I thought they'd fall off, but the scalp is almost spongey and suction cup to your head.

4. Older black women found me more appealing lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe but it is balanced out by getting ready after a shower - You gain so much time not worrying about hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm glad I don't know the answer to this... pro-tip: if you're noticeably balding just own it and shave it all off, because that looks much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao I don't know Tony how does it feel?😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol what😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that guy would look better bald either way

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought baldness was accepted..