Am I selfish? Should I be worried?

I'm in high school while he's in college and we met online and we text everyday. It's been almost 6 months and I know he wouldn't cheat on me and that he really do love and care for me but we don't text as long as we used to cause he's busy a lot. But am I being selfish? Should I stick it out? I really care about him and he's the sweetest boy in the world. And if I shouldn't be worried how do I cope? And if I'm selfish why you think I feel that way?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you see an end game stick it out othersise might be best to move on now before you lose yourself in this chase

What do you mean by end game?

Can you see a future with him? Do you have plans when to meet up? Or when long distance willend?

Yes I do 🔐

What Guys Said 2

• No, I don't think you are being selfish at all and you said you both don't text each other because he is very busy as a person. I think your wish is justified. I don't see anything wrong with this.

So what should I do?

Well, it seems like you like him a lot. However you also said you don't text often because he is very busy, right? so I want to ask you are you absolutely sure he is genuinely busy? or is he pretending to be busy?

I know you said he is sweetest boy in the world but there are people who do things like pretend to be busy because they are losing interest and they don't want to tell you that directly, they want you to understand things. That's why I am asking do you think he is genuinely busy?

If he is genuinely busy then that is ok and I am sure he will not forget about you, if he really loves you, cares about you and you believe that then he will do what it takes to keep connected. In that case, you should text him and ask him text you back when he gets free, he should text you back or you can give him a missed call.

If he texts you back or calls you back then you will have your answer.

• Maybe you should start calling

What Girls Said 1

• How many times a day do you consider it acceptable of him to be texting you? For how many hours?

From the time he gets home till he go to sleep which is like 6 hours but sometimes he text me earlier if they have a break or not doing anything which makes it like 10. Before he went to college we texted from the time we woke up until we went to sleep.