Is it possible to just be happy alone?

I've never had a girlfriend before, but I've been on a few dates here and there, that never went anywhere. I love the simplicity of being on my own and based off my little experience with women, it will just seems too complicated and stressful for me all the time. I don't get why my dates never workout, but maybe it has something to do with me being alone all the time that I'm just too awkward when I'm with someone? In school I was always the shy guy who never said much. Of course I'm 27 now and have been out of school for a while.

Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• You absolutely can be happy alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is possible. On the other hand, it is possible you have a low opinion of your abilities. Most people want to end up with somebody. Not everybody wants kids but most people want relationships. People with antisocial tendencies don't usually want that. Most people do.

Since that doesn't seem to be the case with you I encourage you to ask yourself whether you are giving up because it's too hard or you actually are happy being alone. And, even if you are happy being alone, whether or not you'd be happier if you had someone else in your life.

Well it would be nice to find a girl who actually loved me and vice versa, but I've just never found it. I've went on few dates where I would like to see them again, but they didn't have the same feelings. I wish they would have given it more of a chance.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Yes you can. Get hobbies, travel, learn new things, make friends, have casual sex with beautiful women, start a business, and get a motorcycle. Watch this to inspire you. =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC6NrQ0kNNU

• Ya it is, that's why MGTOW exists

• It's possible for sure. If you can control your emotions and your sexual feelings then its totally totally possible.
    Can you control your sexual feelings and feelings?

• I have been alone for along time, but in part was because of my incompetence. being alone sucks, ask elliot rodger about it