Is it weird for a 25 year old woman not to have a boyfriend like ever?

Is being shy a turn off?
Is being a tomboy (wearing mens hoodies that I bought, video games, dirt biking etc...) a turn off?

Is being a little too emotional the problem?

Maybe I'm too caring...

I really struggle with body language and flirting though...

Most Helpful Guy

• No it isn't.
    No it isn't, as long as she can "clean up really well" every once in awhile.

No I'm fine with it.

You aren't the only one

Not weird, you just haven't been in a relationship yet is all.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your life. Not some hypothetical boyfriend's. Who cares what some boys may or may not think?

What Guys Said 11

• 1. No, being shy it not a turn off, at least not to everyone. It's fine to be shy.

2. No, being a tomboy is also not a turn off to most men.

3. Yes, being a little too emotional can indeed be a big problem to almost all men.

4. Being too caring is fine, but don't let that caring nature turn clingy.

5. It's fine if you don't know how to flirt. It's not a must as such, not necessary but if you know it's a plus point..

Hence it's not weird that a 25 year old woman has never had a boyfriend, nothing is wrong with her.

• No it's not. Don't worry about it so much. It's better to be single then in a bad relationship. Lots of guys are single to. This is the mistake a lot of people make, they get into bad relationship (or ones that are not good for them) just because they are "afraid" to be alone or feel like something is wrong with them if they're single. No, as long as you're happy in the rest of your life, that's all that matters. When/if you find the right person, it only adds to your already happy life, it's not the "reason" for it.

• all that you mentioned is really a big turn on.
    and no its not weird at all for a 25 year old woman to not have a boyfriend.
    your still a lot better than the people who had boyfriends and girlfriends who cheated each other and their relationships never worked, believe me, relationships are not fun as it is seems in the movies and in tv. so dont worry, when the time will be right it will happen for you

• i dont find any difficulties here...& u didn't have any boyfriend is solely ur own choice but still it is not late find one

there are many men out there who like and love tomboy type of girl... so it is not turn off for them... being caring is not problem all the people in the world carrying for someone... gud luck

• It's unusual. But it looks like it's a problem to you. If you're not the typical girl it will be harder for you to find a guy. It's an statistical matter.

• All those things are not a major turn off. Your biggest turn off will be your attitude and your lack of confidence Present yourself as a lady ready to find love.. Invite a mam into your heart willingly.

• Being shy can be a turn on to the right person. Being a tomboy can be a turn on to the right person. Overwhelming people isn't nice, but never tone yourself down just because someone else is uncomfortable with your level of emotion. The research i've done states that 93% of communication is non-verbal (vocal and visual). As a guy, i've always been attracted to a girl who is herself and always noticed a girl playing with her hair as flirting.

• no to all of those questions

• You sound just like me

Except the hoodies, and dirt biking.
    It's cute.
    I like shy girls
    Probably because I'm shy..

• No, it's not weird. I never had my first girlfriend to age 28

• I don't think it's weird at all. You have to always just be yourself in any situation.

What Girls Said 3

• There are over 7 billion people on this planet, about 50% of that are males. Out of all those 3 billion or so men, at least one of them probably would date you. The part that sucks to that is the fact that it doesn't mean they live any where near you. So that might be the issue for you, that or you keep looking in the wrong places.

• Nope, I've only had 1 boyfriend in my entire life and I've tried dating other girls too. I'm Asexual though so it's a bit different for me.

• Honestly it's a little weird. Try putting yourself into different types of social situations. Try to meet people more often