Why do people look at my online dating profile every time I reply to one of their messages?

What's the reason behind looking at someone's profile repeatedly?

1mo It's creepy tbh

Most Helpful Guy

• Familiarising themselves with what you say about yourself.
    When you study something, you can't memorize it all just by looking at it once

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm on online dating too and I check a guys profile repeatedly every time he sends me message because I forget who he is.. lol
    you talking to multiple people at the same time it's possible..

Or it could be that he likes you very much that he checks on your profile to see your pictures.. or just to read your profile again.

What Guys Said 6

• Well why did you spent hours creeping guys' Facebook accounts when you were in high school?

That's creepy too.

Some things are just inexplainable.

• They could be looking for something they could ask you about on you're profile. If I'm talking to a girl that has a bunch of interests listed I will ask her about a few of them.

• It's a sign of getting closer to that person. If you don't like them simply tell it to them and reject them.

It's just creepy. they obviously know that I can see that they've viewed my profile multiple times.

Ignore them, i told you they may want to get closer to you.

• Same reason people like to know the history before they buy a car. You can tell a lot about a person by what they say or write.

They already had the chance to look at my profile. However, they keep looking at my profile over and over again.

• You're pretty?
    Or they think you're fake?

• Why is that creepy?

What Girls Said 2

• BC I like their response, they seem like good peeps.. good to have to invite in for another opinion.

• You took the bait and now they are focused on you

But, why do they have the need to look at my profile each time I respond to their messages? It's not just a one time thing. It's every time I respond to the same person. They look at my profile minutes after I replied. It's really annoying.

They do that to me too. Thats just how it works. You reply, they get more interested, therefore, they keep looking at your profile.

Glad I'm not the only one.