So even after an argument, its a good thing that he responds to my text even though im always texting him first most of the time?

im not waiting for him but is a rejection when said he has no time for a relationship?

What Guys Said 1

• "im not waiting for him but is a rejection when said he has no time for a relationship?"

Yes, that's a rejection. It's kind of a bullshit rejection, because he's blaming it on a lack of time instead of just outright saying that he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, but that's what it means.

What Girls Said 1

• not good signs. he's not initiating any contact. show he's not pursuing you. then he said he doesn't want a relationship, so there's that. he's not even looking for casual sex (fwb) all signs point to he's not interested. responds to be nice. I respond to people all the time bc I'm friendly. but as soon as they start talking about dating or whatever I gotta go.