I want to be his girlfriend?

I'm a 14 year old girl who likes a 17 year old guy. I wouldn't mind him touching my boobs or him having sex with me. I want to share bed with him and see each other naked. I want to marry him in the future. How can I get as my boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him this. I'm sure he'd be keen.

Most Helpful Girl

• awwww, i know that feeling! <3

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• You get married. That's what you do. But you are too young for him at this stage, and your lusting after him for sex. This is not about love. This is your hormones taking. Plus before you know it, he'll be out of HS and into college, meet new people, and change his mind. Don't get your hopes up. Plus it is illegal to have sex under 16/17 in most states and 18 in some states. Even if consensual, it will be considered as rape. He can go to jail and god forbid be registered as a sex offender. And I'm sure that he is the kind of person if he doesn't think who will use you for sex anyway as 85% of teenage guys do in HS, middle school and college. Again, your lusting after him. And you need to stop. Before you end up making serious mistakes and be another teen knocked up with a kid or god forbid get an STD. You have no idea what he's into sexually, where's he's been, who's he been with. Your not even friends with this guy, and don't even know if he likes you in that way. I'm serious here. I'm not trying to judge you or discourage you, but you need to wake up. Because your asking for heartbreak and a life you may end up regretting as most people do, wither they admit it or not.