Girls, how can you tell if your first date is going well?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't usually get that spark people talk about on the first date, but I consider it going well if I stop feeling nervous at any point and so long as no red flags come up, I'll give most people a second date at least. I don't think first dates are really the best indication of what someone is actually like so as long as it's not just horrible, I'll give the guy another shot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah usually if he is being affectionate and showing a genuine interest by asking me questions that are geared towards getting to know me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of laughing, deep personal conversation, or physical touch is extended/reciprocated openly.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I actually don't want to ditch my date then it means it's okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I can only tell if he sends me a message or texts me either that night or the next day to set up another date or tell me he had a good time. People will fake happy through a date they don't enjoy just to be nice about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I feel like kissing them and going on a second date. Both need to be there.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's smiling! Laughing or constantly touching her hair, or avoiding eye contact because she's shy, all good signs!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Even if I have a good time, I can always tell if the guy is great or full of shit

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel good and special and want a second date.

0|0
    0|0
  • You feel chemistry... your drawn to them, and them to you... it's like static electricity.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just feel it. Go with the flow also

0|0
    0|0
  • When my date tries to set up for the second date during the first, tells me how he's attracted to me/likes me (express his feelings), do small thoughtful things here and there

0|0
    1|0