Girls, how can you tell if your first date is going well?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't usually get that spark people talk about on the first date, but I consider it going well if I stop feeling nervous at any point and so long as no red flags come up, I'll give most people a second date at least. I don't think first dates are really the best indication of what someone is actually like so as long as it's not just horrible, I'll give the guy another shot.

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah usually if he is being affectionate and showing a genuine interest by asking me questions that are geared towards getting to know me.

• Lots of laughing, deep personal conversation, or physical touch is extended/reciprocated openly.

• If I actually don't want to ditch my date then it means it's okay

• Honestly, I can only tell if he sends me a message or texts me either that night or the next day to set up another date or tell me he had a good time. People will fake happy through a date they don't enjoy just to be nice about it.

• If I feel like kissing them and going on a second date. Both need to be there.

• If she's smiling! Laughing or constantly touching her hair, or avoiding eye contact because she's shy, all good signs!

• I don't know. Even if I have a good time, I can always tell if the guy is great or full of shit

• I feel good and special and want a second date.

• You feel chemistry... your drawn to them, and them to you... it's like static electricity.

• You just feel it. Go with the flow also

• When my date tries to set up for the second date during the first, tells me how he's attracted to me/likes me (express his feelings), do small thoughtful things here and there