Why would she go for me?

I happen to have a friend that's a girl, but for some reason I think she has a crush on me. But the thing is, we are nothing alike. She's a really social person, outgoing, is funny, and has a ton of friends. Me, on the other hand, am not really social, not really outgoing, and I have like 3 friends.

I'm just confused why she would go for me. She could get so many better guys with her teasing personality. So why me?

What Girls Said 2

• I'f she really does like you first of all your friends for a reason she does find some things good in you there's no reason why not.. opposites attract
    if she does like you then you should give yourself more credit and not look for why and just be happy with the fact that she likes you

• How are you so certain that she has a crush on you? Maybe you're looking for something that isn't there.
    But if she has a crush on you, it means that it doesn't matter to her that you're not social.

What Guys Said 1

• She could, depends on what she's attracted to and what you provide