Am I being ghosted? If so, why?

So I met this guy online about a month ago. We talked every day, and the first time we hung out was amazing. We hung out again this past Monday, he took me on a date, then we went back to his house (no sex was involved) and I met his roomies. The night was amazing as well, and we decided to officially start dating. He texted me the next morning so how great a time he had and how he couldn't wait for the many more dates to come. Now, I feel like something is wrong. I texted him yesterday and he was very short with me, and it was a quick conversation. Now today, we haven't spoken at all. Maybe I'm just over thinking, but I have this weird feeling that I'm being ghosted, and I've been wracking my mind all day as to what could've gone wrong. Did his friends think ill of me and say something? We are interracial. Or could he have met someone new? If someone could give me some insight, I'd very much appreciate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly, sounds like the guy you possibly be busy, why don't you ask him what's up? nothing wrong with asking.

if he showed you to his room mates or family that's usually a good thing.

I didn't even think of that lol but you're right, guys usually do fall off once they feel they have you. Thank you so so much for your opinion, it really helps❤️

not a problem :3

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Haa this is why I try to let myself not so emotionally involved with guys who I just started dating. I'm not blaming you. I hate those kind of guys.

Possibility is that he could have met someone else. And he attracted to her more.

You only met twice. And you cannot be talking about being official after the second date. You two still don't know each other. I personally consider it as a red flag when a guy try to girlfriend me before 4-5th date. Depends on the chemistry.

I would have understood If he said 'I like you very much I'd like to see how it goes between us' or something that 'indicates' his interest, NOT 'let's be official'.

And now what he's just going to disappear like that without letting his GIRLFRIEND knows what he's up to? Do you really want a guy who let his GIRLFRIEND hanging like this?

You just met this guy online. And he's acting so attracted to you, then chances are he could be doing the same to other girls he met. Of course there's a possibility he could have been like that to only you. But just consider worst scenario as well.

I met this guy online, he sent me morning/night texts every day, texted me during the day to check up, acted all excited lovey dovey when we met. And I found out he's sending copy/paste texts to girls he been seeing.

You just never know.

give it a day or two and see how he does. If he still making you doubt, drop him.
    And next time you go on a date, try to see the guys personality. how he talks, like see if he's a genuine person. I know it could be hard to tell but we are women. We got our gut feeling.
    Don't be fooled by how sweet and nice he is to you. Any guy go on a date with you will be super nice to you in the beginning. Don't weigh too much to their Loveydovey actions..

Sorry, I should have been more clear about that part. We are dating, but not in a relationship, just being a bit more exclusive and seeing where things go. I always try to be extra cautious because you're right, you never know. I guess I just didn't want to be so gaurded from past experiences that I didn't give him a chance. He's been so amazing, but not in that weird, pushy way. It's just been natural, and I was pleased with that. Then shit like this happens and I don't know what to think. It really does suck. I very much appreciate your opinion, and I'll try to be patient and see how things go. If I don't hear from him, I guess I'll have my answer..