What would guys say pretty is in a girl?

Can you guys explain to me what you think is pretty or what is a pretty girl or anything similar!

What Guys Said 2

• What would girls say pretty is in a guy?

In my opinion a guy can't be too skinny or else it might be a bit scary and it good to have at least a four pack and some strong cheek bones!

I'm a little on the skinny side. Although I do have a six pack. Pain in the ass to get and bigger pain to maintain. My cheekbones are ok. I just have a stronger jaw line. I personally prefer a girl with Burnett hair and on rare occasions the wild red head (natural only). I also like it when she has an average body weight. I would rather prefer a girl slightly over weigh as opposed to a girl under weight. I've been trying since mid high school to gain weight. >_< Also if she's at least a few inches shorter than me but not too short where I feel like I'm dating a child.

• different guys, like different things

What Girls Said 1

• -Youthful face.
    -Healthy figure.