I am 24 never had a boyfriend or sex?

Am i doomed?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it only makes you more precious. Watch out though, there are some people who will take advantage of you.

What Guys Said 30

• Not at all. You have plenty of time to find the right one.

Are there any people you are interested in? Are you going places and doing things to meet someone with the same interests as you?

Don't sweat it. Find someone you like with the same interests and purpose as you and it will happen.

• No relationship is ever guaranteed to last anyway. You could be in a relationship that ends terribly and then you're back to square one, only you'd feel even worse than you are now. In the end, everybody dies alone, technically anyway.

• No, you are not. There is nothing wrong with you.

• You're not doomed, you're a woman! Woman choose sex while men actually WORK for sex.

But for real now, I'm a 21 year old virgin, who never had a girlfriend and never touched a girl but I don't think of myself as doomed. No need to.

You've probably been selective either too much or people were simply not relationship material.
    Or you never approached anyone.

• You are female , the desired gender , also in a THE most desired age range for women , you are NOT doomed , just maintain reasonable , but not OTT standards. If it's any consolation , it is MUCH harder for a man to be accepted by a woman , than vice versa. Just be genuinely approachable & give very clear signals you are willing to be approached.

• Of course not you should want to be this way anyway until you're married

• In a word: Yes!

• Nope, you have a strong will and it's not easy. You are not doomed, you are not carried a way with today's society and all the losing virginity thing is over rated.
    Take your time, don't overthink it, and one day you will meet some guy who shares this matter with you. It's normal and good, don't let idiots talk you out of it.

• you always asks the same question, dont worry, your not doomed or anything like that. just chill, and enjoy your life

• There's nothing wrong with you. The situation for everyone is different. If anyone judges you for that then they aren't people you want around.

• nope, take your time

• no you're not.. itll happen when you find the right guy. its actually very commendable of you to be the way you are!

• Any reason why? Its much easier for a girl to get a guy than vice versa, maybe you just weren't trying hard enough to meet some guys or too shy?

Don't stress over it plus most guys like virgin girls, its a good thing!

• Yeah, your life is over.

• Not at all, no wear and tear, you sound like someone that's well worth waiting for actually.

• Nah. Why would you think so?

Though we are all doomed in the long run...

• I'd bang you.

• I'm in the same boat no girlfriend and a virgin so we can be doomed together lol.

• No you're not.

• nope but find someone with whom u can enjoy ur life

• No, you are fine.

• No you were not doomed.. I'm also 23...

• no, me too in the same boat

• Start to aproach guys.

• Your not doomed. I'm 21 and never had a girlfriend. Just stay positive and keep searching. :)

• I'm sure it'll happen before 30 or just very likely

• TROOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

• LOL! It depends on what you want. If you don't care about either of those things then of course you're not doomed. If you WOULD like a boyfriend and sex, then you still may be okay particularly if you're attractive and in good shape.

• Congrats. 35% OF men never had girlfriend and either never had sex or had to pay for it.

• Doomed? You can live without both... but it's cool I'll be your boyfriend

What Girls Said 1

• No, just don't give up