Guys- If You Liked A Girl Would You Text Her ASAP?

Guys, if you just got added to your crush's facebook, how long would you wait until you reached out via messenger to start a conversation?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it took me to be comfortable enough to talk to her. Could be a day could be weeks

It has been 2 days and silence...

Well you either did something to upset him, of he found another girl he's more interested in and decided he doesn't have time for you

Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• I hooked up with a guy who says he wants sex and friendship but also says he really like my personality, and think I'm nice and cute, and he sent me a message 30 minutes after I left his place and thanked for a great time. Does it mean anything? He also sent me a random text late that evening saying he smelled like me. I'm not sure if he's interested in me or if he's just being a nice friend?

What Guys Said 4

• No, because then I'd look desperate and that would be the end of that. I'd wait at least a day. Maybe two.

• i would do it right away.. i dont see the point in waiting

• A couple of days. Maybe 3.

May I ask why you would wait up to 3 days?

You don't know that he did it, only that it was done. Jealous girls get access to guys accounts frequently, and often go nuts with the power.

Well... I don't know. He could have reached out but chose not to.. odd

• 1 day... play it cool

What Girls Said 0