Guys- If You Liked A Girl Would You Text Her ASAP?

Guys, if you just got added to your crush's facebook, how long would you wait until you reached out via messenger to start a conversation?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it took me to be comfortable enough to talk to her. Could be a day could be weeks

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

It has been 2 days and silence...

• Show All
    • 1mo

Well you either did something to upset him, of he found another girl he's more interested in and decided he doesn't have time for you

• 1mo

Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• I hooked up with a guy who says he wants sex and friendship but also says he really like my personality, and think I'm nice and cute, and he sent me a message 30 minutes after I left his place and thanked for a great time. Does it mean anything? He also sent me a random text late that evening saying he smelled like me. I'm not sure if he's interested in me or if he's just being a nice friend?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No, because then I'd look desperate and that would be the end of that. I'd wait at least a day. Maybe two.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would do it right away.. i dont see the point in waiting

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple of days. Maybe 3.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

May I ask why you would wait up to 3 days?

• Show All
    • 1mo

You don't know that he did it, only that it was done. Jealous girls get access to guys accounts frequently, and often go nuts with the power.

• 1mo

Well... I don't know. He could have reached out but chose not to.. odd

• 1 day... play it cool

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!