Should I keep my ex unblocked?

A year ago i found out she was fucking around, so i blocked her, broke up with her, and then she started dating the guy she was fucking off on me with. But its been a year, and i feel like since i blocked her, im the weak one. She hasn't blocked me on anything.. So what do i do?

Updates:
1mo And if i do unblock her, she's gonna see it immediately.

1|0
14|9

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not the weak one cause she cheated on you. if you get back with her again; most probably she will cheat you again cause most people just don't change.
    You need to get over her first and then unblock her.
    It seems you're not yet over her, you're still thinking about her so do not unblock her right now.
    BE PATIENT. IT WILL TAKE TIME to get over her.
    She was you're ex for a reason and don't you think you deserve better then her.

Spend more time on yourself instead of looking into her life.
    Someday you are going to find a better person then her,
    MAYBE then you can unblock her too see how her life is going (MAYBE).

Move on. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She cheated on you... and you're the weak one?

That doesn't make sense. If she was strong she wouldn't have cheated on you.

Plus, right now, I imagine you really want to see her/get back involved with her? Dude you're worth more than that chick. You don't need her bud.

If you want to prove you're strong, I challenge you to have the strength NOT to unblock her. It takes more strength to keep someone away than it does to let them come closer.

There are some people we don't need in our lives. Cheaters and liars are some of them :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Just delete her number and from your accounts after you block her. Don't worry about your ex, and just move on. You don't need her and it clear that she doesn't need you. She did what she wanted to do. Why waste time with somebody that disrespected you and broke your trust? Not worth it. Do whatever you got to do, and focus on getting your life back in order. Without her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let Sleeping Dogs lie in this Cozy Corner.
    Why Dig up a Bone that Doesn't need to Be Dug up. You are just Asking for Trouble, and with having Moved On, hun, why go Barking up the wrong Tree with The... Thee She?
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep her blocked.

You're still missing her and checking up on her. The best way is to "keep moving forward".

She is your past and should remain there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just leave things the way they are. If you change it, she'll notice and then she'll know you're thinking about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. focusing any attention in her now after a YEAR shows you are the weak one. Just ignore her altogether.

0|0
    0|0
  • do you want to get back together with her?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not cause you blocked her, that you're weak. It's good to have that person out of your life. I wouldn't be wanting to look at a cheater's face again

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep her blocked. If you unlock her now you'll look stupid, unless you became friends for some strange reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's obvious you still hold a torch for this girl as you are thinking about her. Keep her blocked and move on. Let the past stay in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say you are weak. That's just how you deal with things and it may have been easier for you to do that and heal instead of the opposite. If you unblock her there's a chance she may start contacting you again and I don't know if you really need that from her. If you feel like you have healed enough and want to do it to see what happens then go for it. Just be prepared. Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • She is the one who cheated on you, don't unblock her, because if you do that will make her think that you are weak. Just move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. you should block your ex. if you are not together and you don't want to talk to him anymore then you should not keep him open to talk to you and like you don't want to talk to him either so what's the point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't unblock her. It's obvious you're still not over her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Leave her blocked and forget her. Why would you ever trust her again. She totally violated your trust and there is no reason to think she might not do it again, no matter how much she might say it won't happen again. There are consequences for our actions and when we decide to do wrong, we are also accepting that we accept there will be those consequences, even though we might not do it consciously. You can do so much better with a lady that understands fidelity is vital to a real relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget about that bitch and move on, stop even thinking about her.

4|0
    0|0
  • keep her blocked because all you would be doing is stirring up old feelings which are not important now.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was a year ago, don't even think about her anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no. Block her ass.

2|0
    0|0
  • Do whatever you want, it's really not that big of a deal. It doesn't make you "the weak one" either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Block him. Move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Just leave the bitch blocked and stop worrying about her, out of sight out of mind

0|0
    0|0