Could you date/be in a relationship with a HOT person who is gay if you were single?

You basically a beard for them but reap all the benefits of being in a relationship with them. For example, you get seen around town with a hot person, people are jealous of u, you can see them naked, you can take pictures with them and post them up on social media to make your friends jealous. Your crush might actually give you a chance because they see someone hot wants you.

For exmple this girl in real life is 100% gay and let say she is too afraid to come out to her parents.

Could you date/be in a relationship with a HOT person who is gay if you were single?Her actual girlfriend and your her platonic boyfriend who she use to pretend she is straight.
Girl's version: You get to be Henry's "GF" and be seen out with him, kissing him, on dates and spending time with him. You also get pictures of you taken with him to post on social media.

But at the end of the day Henry is fucking this guy and not you.

• Yes
  • No
1mo hmm. strong gender divide
1mo Why do you girls not want a hot BF?

Most Helpful Girl

• I did at One Time... Date someone like This as a Single.
    He was a "Hot Tamale" which Means Spanish all the Way and Yes... Gay.
    Great relationship but was Trying to Work through some Quirks like Some Sex. However, one Time, down a Fine Line, I caught Him "Through his Back Door."
    Good luck and Great Going. xx

*Just another One of my Million experiences so I can Live to Tell it. xx

Thank you for your own Vote of Confidence, hun. xoo

What Girls Said 6

• That would be crazy. I get into a relationship because I care about the person and because I want to be sexual with them. What's thepoint of seeing a hot person naked if you can do nothing about it? ANd doing for the sole purpose of being seen with them and be envied by other people is ridiculous.

• Yes because I'm bisexual

so you would date avan jogia if he preferred me or @decentguy over you?

then your answer isn't very sensible here lmao. i think he meant somebody of the opposite gender.

@uriborder in that case his entire question doesn't make sense.

• First of all, Henry Cavill is not gay. And if he was, I wouldn't be in a relationship with him.

• No way

• Hell no

• noooo

What Guys Said 4

• nope, never

• I don't date lesbians. That's stupid.

• Nah I would feel used

• Nooo, but I suppose I could pretend if they were a really good friend and couldn't find anyone else...