Am I still in love with him?

it was an old relationship like 5 years ago and it has been on and off till the last 2 years where we broke up for good.. time passes by and I feel nothing for him till lately when I had a dream of him and felt like my feelings went rushing back!!! it's so confusing when I woke up I asked my self am I still in love with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not in love with him. You're confused. He's not the person you saw in your dreams. The person you saw in your dreams is a figment of your own imagination, which means that you actually fell in love with a version of him that you made up in your own head. It's hard to explain, but no, you're not in love with him.

it means that I still love him cuz I fell for someone who looks like him which means I went for a replacement just cuz he looks like him omg noooooo 😭😭😭

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0