Girls, What's your opinion on stoners?

Girls, What's your opinion on stoners?As a fellow stoner myself I'm always curious of what the opposite sex thinks about people who smoke weed. To me there's nothing better then getting stoned, eating good food, listening to music and watching something good on Netflix. Sometimes when I'm low on cash I'll sell a little a weed to make some extra money which has it's downfalls obviously. I was arrested once so I already know the repercussions of my actions, it still dosent stop me because to me weed is the greatest anti depressant and I feel everyone should be able to smoke. So let me know your opinions on stoners

8

Most Helpful Girl

• now I wanna go lay on the roof and get high 😔 but I won't have any until tomorrow afternoon duh
    nothing wrong with being a stoner, my kind of guy actually

What Girls Said 7

• Personally, I don't like them because I still think it's against the law. To me, lawbreakers are not good.

If it was legalized for medicinal purposes, that would be OK but, I believe they should still have a prescription to use it.

If they have a prescription, then I would prefer if they didn't do it around me since I am not prescribed. Then it would be OK.

• If the "stoner" is unmotivated in life then I dont have much respect for them. I actually don't think sbout them one way or the other. A person who smokes weed but also operates at a high level, smart, successful, etc I'm actually impressed with. Maybe even more so than an equally successful/motivated guy that doesn't because it says he can have fun, enjoy life, relax etc.

• not very attractive and you assume them to be doing it as they are insecure and have other problems going on. you would probably be their friend to help them out but not a dating potential.

How would smoking weed make you insecure?

because you are obviously not happy with yourself or your life and always trying to get the high that you feel you can't get in real life plus it makes you seem like a bad person which girls may like at first but definitely not in a long term relationship

• Gross. Not something I want to be around.

Tell me why

It smells disgusting. Sticks to clothes.
      I'd rather do something that both interests us, instead of sit around and watch him smoke.
      It can get you arrested (like you said).
      I prefer doing active stuff. Not sitting around.
      Nothing is attractive about smoking in general.

• Love it (;

• tbh I smoke and have to agree it smells disgusting

• It's personally not my thing, BUT I am okay with someone who smokes it every now and then; that is, I'm okay if it's done on occasion, but I'm not okay with it when it's something they do on the daily (unless it's for legitimate health/medicinal purposes)... that's just how I things if I have to be around it.